Support Caribbean Authors by buying Caribbean.
Caribbean Books Foundation is an international platform that connects the Caribbean community and its diaspora through its literature.
- To maintain our international online platform
- To develop a Caribbean book catalog with information on how the books can be purchased.
- To market the work of Caribbean Authors
- To support authors by facilitating grants, competitions and challenges while working with other literary organizations and government.
- To work with authors, publishers and other stakeholders to increase the number of new books published every year.
- To work with bookstores in the region to assist in the promotion and circulation of Caribbean literature.
Join us! as we celebrate Caribbean Literature.
Marsha Gomes Mckie is the Founder of Caribbean Books Foundation, the only Caribbean organisation dedicated towards assisting authors after they have published their book. www.caribbeanbooks.org is fast becoming an inventory for the Caribbean community and its diaspora to find Caribbean books.
Marsha is the Regional Advisor for the Caribbean South Chapter of the Society of Children Book Writers and Illustrators, an International NGO committed to Children’s Literature.
She is a published author of a line of Children Books, “Aunty Marsha Children’s Books” which she writes and illustrates personally. She also writes Romance and Folklore Fantasy Fiction. She is a Public Relations Innovator and avid Caribbean Book reviewer.